PURCHASE + READ + LEARN
So it is with Charles A. Bonner’s groundbreaking new novel The Bracelet that is presented as fiction but is based on literally thousands of cases, some he litigated as a Civil Rights Trial Attorney, many dealing with child prostitution and child safety issues. Do we read nonfiction in order to receive information, or do we read it to experience art? Bonner does several things at once. Taking his cue from Truman Capote’s In Cold Blood, Bonner dons a memoirist’s hat as he interweaves his own experiences as a lawyer fighting to expose serial sexual predators.
5 reasons you must buy the bracelet novel
GET STARTED TODAY
1. The Bracelet Novel will teach you how to teach your child how to avoid being kidnapped by a Child Sex Slavery Predator
2. The Bracelet Novel will teach you how to teach your child how to out smart a Child Sex Slavery Predator.
3. The Bracelet Novel will teach your how to teach your child how to survive if they are a victim of Child Sex Slavery.
4. The Bracelet Novel will teach you how to teach your child how a Child Sex Slavery Predator thinks.
5. The Bracelet Novel will teach you how to teach your child how to heal after a horrifying life alterating experience
IThis was an intresting and difficult read as it’s hard to see how this kind of thing still goes on in the world. A very informative book which really makes you think n
I am impressed by how well written this book is. It tackles a difficult subject in a fair and objective manner which I feel is incredibly difficult and a credit to the writers ability. Be warned though sections of this book will make you cry.
The Bracelet Novel Book itself is an incredibly eye opening read and would highly recommend to anyone interested in finding out more about Sex Trafficking and exploitation.